[Rhodes22-list] Best Location for Stereo Speaker Installation

David Culp daculp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 15:50:09 EDT 2007

Rummy:

Thanks for the photo.  That helped me make my mind up.  It looks good
and the seats are not in the way enough to matter.  Also, you probably get
good pretty
descent sound with the lazerette acting as a sound box.   I sure didn't want
do any cutting in the cabin liner and now  I won't have to.

Thanks again,
David