[Rhodes22-list] Another Shopping Issue - Hand Tools

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 23:13:45 EDT 2007

Hank,

Great tool but the tools I'm sniping at are too expensive.  I got beat by
about 20% on four auctions.  I'm trying to be somewhat disciplined and am
bidding 67% of retail on Snap On tools. They are going for near retail.
This may be a short lived hobby.  I guess I may just be to stingy for Snap
On.

Brad