[Rhodes22-list] wildlife-poor possum

thenacarville at bellsouth.net thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 23 00:37:09 EDT 2007

Elle, et all....I doubt that is a possum....have been dealing closely with some lately (moved 3 adolescent ones out of a house that has been "empty" for a while just day before yesterday)....Very long pointy snout....almost no hair on the tail.....that tail does not look like the possum tails I have been dealing with....some cats are known to have beady eyes....and some have "boots" on their little legs and feet.....not positive what it is, just fairly certain it is not a possum....
Thena