[Rhodes22-list] Attachment problems

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Mon Apr 23 10:35:47 EDT 2007

I found that when I downloaded attachments from the
Rhodes list using Netscape 4.75, JPGs generally were
OK, but PDFs got garbled.

If I copied the URL from the incoming Rhodes message
and downloaded it using Opera 8.x, I had no problems.

The netscape 4.75 browser has other problems as well,
so I am not surprised.

Conclusion?  The attachment problem is at least
partially influenced by the browser you use to
download the file.

However, before the last changes made by MJM, I had no
trouble with any kind of attachment from the Rhodes
list.  Something seems to have changed on that end.

/Robert