[Rhodes22-list] Other Varmits

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:13:53 EDT 2007

I wish I could rent that eagle in Elle's photo.  The rabbits don't bother
me, the squirrels cost me money, but the MOLES, they have got to go.  Last
year they started moving in, this spring they're having a mole Woodstock in
my back yard.  I read on the internet that moles hate castor oil.  I'm
thinking about hooking up a garden hose fertilizer sprayer to a sprinkler
and going after their happy little asses.  Anyone tried this? Most of the
commercial mole repellents seem to be based on castor oil.  This should be a
lot cheaper.

Brad