[Rhodes22-list] Hooray! Missing Meltzer has returned

michael meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Apr 24 06:02:28 EDT 2007

John was about right, the attachments are being "filtered", they primary
rules are below(i.e. the mine type must match and the file attachment file
name attachment type), the third rule is HTLM mail is converted to plain
text(lynx). It make more sense to people are use to seeing email in its
"raw" form.

I bet is you send one of the "offending" email directly to John he can look
at the "headers" and tell me if I need a new rule or if you need to change
your setting :-)

BTW, one of the big problem I have with outlook express if your cut and
paste from the clipboard into the email, it removes the type information and
send it as a binary type(which is always removed). Try attaching it with the
"paperclip" icon.

-mjm