[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Rally Oriental to Ocracoke, October 17-21

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 25 08:10:41 EDT 2007

Rummy,

Yeah, we tempt the hurricane gods every time we sail on the NC coast.  Gotta
hawkeye the weather, no excuse for not knowing.   Last time we took this
trip, Oct 2005, hurricane Wilma was on the west coast of FL at the time but
was also about three days away.  We left one day early and Wilma then went
out into the Atlantic and never came within 500 miles.

Don't wait until peak oil to plan a great trip like this.  Are you a
Definite Maybe?

PT