[Rhodes22-list] auxilliary motor

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 18:27:18 EDT 2007

Thanks to all who have responded to my request. Evidently the DNR clerk
mislead me about
needing to have the motor size prior to registering this boat since it
exceeds the 16 foot minimum
when motor size is an issue. So much for trying to do business during the
lunch hour at DNR. If a motor is not located this weekend, perhaps I'll give
Stan a call on Monday. (I was really trying not to spend $1300 on a motor.
This is a sailboat after all. And I'll be wanting a new mainsail before
long.)
Thanks again for the info,
Gary