[Rhodes22-list] E-mail Hell

stevenalm at comcast.net stevenalm at comcast.net
Fri Apr 27 19:01:31 EDT 2007

Greeting from the Lake of the Ozarks, MO.  (What a groovy place!)

Ever since the hostile takeover of Road Runner by Comcast when I switched my address, I've had nothing but trouble.  I'm using MS Entourage (for Mac) also Mac Mail and also web mail via Comcast.  If I get mail on one and read it, it doesn't show up the the others.  I can't send mail from either Entourage or Mac Mail when I'm away from home.  Only web mail works but mail that I got at home that I may wish to reply to didn't come to the web mail account so I have to juggle everthing from one to another.  I had no internet last week so now I have something like 250 R22 list messeges in one account and 150 in another, etc. And I don't even want to talk about the address book problems.

Then there was the huge crash a few weeks ago when I lost all of my saved e-mails from forever!

Whenever you see a message from me that says it's from Slim, you know I'm home.  If it's from Steve Alm, I'm on the road and on the web mail account.

Slim

P.S.  Loved the eagle shots, Elle--I think it's a cat.
P.P.S.  I got a real kick out the poodle/sheep scam in Japan.  I have a 16-pound black miniature poodle and I've seen eagles fly over my house.  Kinda scary.  But at least I know the difference between a toe nail and a hoof.   8-)