[Rhodes22-list] Elle's flowers

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 23:11:49 EDT 2007

HI, Jim,

I'll take this opportunity to welcome you to the
list..everyone else is probably asleep...;^).it's
quite a raucous bunch but good-hearted lot it is.

Thanks you for your kind comments on the pix...the one
you sent looks just like the blossom &
foliage....maybe I can avoid digging around for the
ident tag after all...

Congrats on your 'new' boat...we'll be waiting to hear
about its (any your) progress.

elle

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20070427/c6943401/attachment.jpe

> www.rhodes22.org/list

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)