[Rhodes22-list] Elle's flower photo

James Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 22:53:39 EDT 2007

Elle:

My first post to the list, although I have been reading along for awhile.  Especially enjoyed
reading about John Lock's experiences, which I will probably duplicate on my first outing. Stan
is working on my "new" boat, a blue 1996 that is being refurbished.  I will pick it up in late May.
We will sail in Ohio (Lake Cowan) this year, but plan to move to the Oriental, NC
area in a couple of years.

The list is great (!) and I look forward to meeting some of you.  We may try for the October
trip to Ocracoke, if we think we have learned enough about the boat by then.

My wife Kathy knows a lot about flowers and we enjoyed your photos.  We took some photo
classes and did some macro photos a few years ago, and can recognize the quality of yours.
She thinks the blue flower is a cornflower, or bachelor's button.

I'll try to attach a photo of a bachelor button from Google, partly as a test to see if I can attach photos.

Jim and Kathy Barron
Cincinnati