[Rhodes22-list] Interesting transmissions

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 13:06:06 EDT 2007

Correction: name is 'Polara'...helicopter calling them on 16.

  elle

elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Something that helps the time go by on a not -too -busy day at the marina is listening to the VHF transmissions.

Positioned where I am we get clear transmissions from both Hampton Roads and Baltimore sectors.

Right now there is a Navy helicopter searching the mouth of the York River & Mobjack Bay for an overdue two-masted 40' sailboat 'Polaris'.'

The copter & CG have been communicating on ch. 16...

If I hear any resolution to this I'll pass iton..

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "Water Music" (Lady in Red)

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)