[Rhodes22-list] Drunken 'Lady'

Rory Orkin roryorkin at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 28 15:31:50 EDT 2007

I have the same problem.. I put tha gas tank on the other side and cary a
spare tank and hose on the starboard side as well. Doesent quite do it but
close that shifts 50 or so pounds of ballast(spare tank) and a decreasing
effective 100 Lbs from port to stbd by moving the main tank over.. Spare gas
seems more useful than the dead weight of sand.
P.S. Not much response to the meeting inquiry other than that of the first
round.. I guess we need to just pick somewhere :-)