[Rhodes22-list] Thena, Wally - Stuff

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:58:11 EDT 2007

Thena,

I'm on the coast but it is a quick and dirty trip without time for other
visits.  Our key employee (other than my brother) lost his 5 year old child
last month and an I flew down yesterday for a benefit at the Gulfport VFW.
The MS coast will survive and take care of their own!  Catch you next time!

Wally,

I'll always believe the highlight of Tennessee football program was when
Peyton was in charge.  My youngest son will probably second mortgage his
house someday for season tickets at Neyland.  Here's a clip from SNL that is
really funny.  Manning is definitely the classiest guy to ever come out of
TN football and perhaps the whole game.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_IMlgf4qxSI

Brad