[Rhodes22-list] the neighborhood

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 21:18:55 EDT 2007

Hi, Folks,

My neighbor did some flying today & decided to check
out the neighborhood from the air. I thought you all
would like to see what our corner of the US of A looks
like......esp Brad.

This view faces east, our dock faces west. In the
center , looking like spokes of a wheel, is the
neighborhood.

Just to the left of the plane's strut is a dock with
two boats...the leetle one near the rear of the dock
in WM! My house is in the trees...the one you see on
the point is my neighbor. the large body of water in
the rear is the Potomac River and Maryland is beyond.

He sent three other pix but they are all over 1MB...so
I'll set this to download them & maybe they will be
here by next week..;^)

Y'all have a good week.

elle

 1992 Rhodes 22   Recyc '06  "Water Music"   (Lady in Red)