[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler planks

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Wed Aug 1 16:52:10 EDT 2007

At 02:58 PM 8/1/2007 -0400, Arthur H. Czerwonky wrote:
>John,
>Thanks for the 'heads up'.  Are you thinking a problem over an 8hr
>span?  If not I would turn the board over if warped.  Rex should see
>this caveat I'm sure.

That's what I don't know.  I would setup a test first by placing the
boards across a pair of saw horses and loading them up over night to
see how they react.  Better than being surprised in the wee hours on
the water :-)  2x synthetic would probably be OK.  It's the 1x that I
don't trust.

Cheers!

John Lock