[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler planks

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 1 19:12:29 EDT 2007

Rummy,
Come to think of it, you did look a little shaggy that day we had lunch with Rodger.  I think it is the lake water at Hartwell - when I go up, frequently of late, I usually don't shave.  When I had bfast at McD last week a little kid made some statement about "look what the cat dragged in".
Your points well taken - I think John would be a good subject for a sag test.  What do you think?
Art