[Rhodes22-list] What is used 1993 9.9 Yamaha worth ??

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Thu Aug 2 09:29:04 EDT 2007

having bought a couple of motors sight unseen I urge caution.  Private
seller?  Definitely get a look at it first.  In addition to compression
test, pull the oil plug on the lower unit to make sure there hasn't been any
water leakage.  Check all the hardware, mine had a broken shaft that was not
evident at first look.  maybe even take it to a dealer for servicing prior
to purchase.  When I was looking, I used this site as a reality check on
price.

http://www.smalloutboards.com/

Having said all that, I got tied of being burned by a couple of used motors
and bought a new 4 stroke one. - rob