[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler planks

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 21:23:28 EDT 2007

Rummy,
The bulk I refer to is the wood/foam 'mass'.  My four take alot of boat room.  Dave Bradley had a good idea on minimizing this impact, which you probably saw.  Have you ever slept on the cushions yourself.  Bill Effros slept on his, enhanced by a queen air matress. The matress, with or withour the foam might be adequate.  I plan to find out this fall.