[Rhodes22-list] table in cabin was Re: boom room picture (maybe)

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 08:05:39 EDT 2007

My wife and I put the 88 loaner over and shipped water over the gunwhale,
but she righted  quickly when we let go the main sail and eased the rudder.

Phil

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution
which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence,
the money of their constituents...."  - James Madison