[Rhodes22-list] Crab Pots

ekroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 6 07:24:20 EDT 2007

I recently made a trip to the outer banks of North Carolina.  It is a small
wonder that Peter Thorn loves the area.  While out there, I met Mike Keller
and visited his Store, aka, Rope Place.

Instead of fighting crab pots, consider turning your sailboat into a working
boat.  Mike handles all that you might need.  See:

http://www.mikekellerltd.com

He handles everything except the actual traps.  Those you have to get from a
place like this:

http://www.kajuncrabtraps.com/products.php

The following is political on global warming:

Well Al Gore's prediction has happened in South Carolina.  Today's forecast
is triple digits with the expectation that the record of 101 may be broken.
On the other hand check out this web site:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentReco
rd_id=175b568a-802a-23ad-4c69-9bdd978fb3cd&Issue_id=%20

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  "Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the
lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny
ripple of hope..." --Bobby Kennedy-