[Rhodes22-list] Which list is this.

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Aug 7 14:10:12 EDT 2007

Dave,

that other war - the war on drugs, has been being waged even longer that all
our other misadventures put together - and it has not worked.    So not so
sure that you are correct about the success of making drugs legal being
worse than failure.

Besides, the new scale today should be the weighing of the total costs of
our current war vs. the good, bad and evil of ideas like making drugs legal.

For example: they would not hate us half as much for not buying their crop
as they now hate us for wiping out their hard worked for crop.

ss