[Rhodes22-list] URINE TEST (political)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue Aug 7 16:38:11 EDT 2007

URINE TEST.............

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job.  I work, they pay me.  I
pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.  In
order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with
which I have no problem.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who
don't have to pass a urine test.  Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to
get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them??

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their
feet.  I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sitting on
their ass, doing drugs, while I work... Can you imagine how much money the
state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public
assistance check ?????

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't.

Hope you all will pass it along, though.....something has to change in this
country and soon!!!