[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 20:55:41 EDT 2007

Dave,

I see two pitfalls to your idea:

1) Lack of support for the materia where you cut the
opening causing it to flap, fray, and rip, and
2) It would leak. ;^)

Another idea would be to take the bimini to a canvas
shop. They could do the window for a reasonable
cost...and it would hold up & not leak..;^)

I forget where you are located...are you in the DC /MD
area?

elle