[Rhodes22-list] Re. Cliff's Sails

Frank, Clifford J. cliff.frank at timken.com
Wed Aug 8 05:55:19 EDT 2007

I do have a trailer. I also plan on a larger boat, but it's still a
couple years away. The Bay is about 2 hours from Alliance, Oh, (my home)
and week long excursions on Lake Erie take some careful planning. Good
sails still make the boat worth having. My boat is in great shape and
draws compliments everywhere I've taken her. She was in rough shape when
I bought her, completely gutted inside. I have some carpentry skills and
it's interior looks pretty good these days.

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation