[Rhodes22-list] mainsail halyard

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 13:27:59 EDT 2007

stan.....your witness!

James Barron <jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com> wrote:  Mike:

Thanks for the warning--you are absolutely right. I THOUGHT someone may have noticed this.

However, these photos were taken in Stan's parking lot, right outside the factory building. Since
he has had MANY years' experience doing this, it is probably the case that all of his careless
employees have already been electrocuted.

Jim