[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 16:42:44 EDT 2007

Dave,

Potomac Sailmakers, 5645 General Washington Dr., #K,
Alexandria, VA.  703-750-2171.

Window size, placement, etc., are variable...maybe @
10" x 24".....probably placed behind the middle strut
of the bimini ...have to check the sight line etc from
the cockpit with bimini up...not today.. my weather
station sensor in on the hill in the shade just hit
100.5...I can imagine what it is down on the dock.....

I will put a flap on the cockpit side to block the
light....

elle