[Rhodes22-list] mainsail halyard

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Aug 9 19:22:13 EDT 2007

Here are Diane's pictures of her boat and where she sails (if they go
through).

Looks like she does not have the current traveler so her mainsheet
arrangement is different than I am used to. I think if I had that
arrangement  and if there were two sheaves on the block between the
backstays, I'd want to run the mainsheet from its endpoint up through
the central block, back down to the other side, back up through the
other sheave on the block and down through the sheave on the first
block to the cleat. It would probably give better control of the boom
and it would get rid of the line running across the cockpit.

Looks like a nice place to sail.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD