[Rhodes22-list] Useing Bimini when sailing

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 02:18:59 EDT 2007

you could expand the present rhodes site with a new section. lots of sites around for style. links to owners pages alone would generat tremendous traffic.

DCLewis1 at aol.com wrote:
Bill,

Thanks very much for your message and pict. I'm really surprised at how
much leg room you have once you shifted forward. I'm going to try that.

Also, looking at your great looking boat, it occurred to me, we really out
to have a place where we can post picts of our boats. That's a good picture,
and a lot of the other people on the list have great pictures also. It's
impressive.

Thanks again, I'll try it.

Dave