[Rhodes22-list] Dow Jones.....I hate to say it.....

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 08:43:24 EDT 2007

Brad, Dave,

Yes, lets hope the government finally figures out that they need to just
leave this thing alone and let it straighten itself out naturally.
Everything they have done lately or can do, has and will, only make the
problem worse.

Stupid is supposed to be painful ...... and we're coming into the
painful part. You can't loan money to people who can't pay it back, no
matter how thin you think you're spreading the risk.

Remember one thing, and I can't stand and holler this loud enough .....
you haven't made a dime in the markets until you have sold and have
CASH. That's assuming that all this doesn't take the dollar down with it
..... then you better have corn or gold....... hopefully we won't go there.

Rik