[Rhodes22-list] Dow Jones.....I hate to say it.....

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 13:16:17 EDT 2007

Dave

Oh yeah, I've been watching. Just because you seem to have an over
abundance of words doesn't mean that the rest of us can't see. What I
wrote would seem to show that I see what could be a very serious problem
for the US if not the global economy.

One didn't have to be a rocket scientist to look at the real estate
market going up 10 to 25 percent per year and see who is buying
3-400,000 dollar plus houses with no down payment, arm mortgages to
figure out, this ain't gonna' last long. I started talking to people
about avoiding this situation a couple years ago. Many of them thought I
was nuts. They're not laughing so loud now. Yeah, I was early, but I'd
rather be early than late.

If this plays out the way I think it will, yes, a lot of trusting,
honest investors are gonna' lose a lot of money. Thats what they get for
being so trusting. The stock, commodity and especially the derivatives
markets have always been risky. People seem to need to be reminded of
that every so often and this would be one of those wake up calls. So,
let's leave the blame with the investor, where it should be. If
something looks too good to be true ....it usually is. It may not bite
you right this minute, but it will eventually. Those that aren't willing
to recognize that, get what they deserve.

Rik