[Rhodes22-list] (no subject) / Boom Room

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 15:07:05 EDT 2007

Dave,
The side, which is snapped, not zippered, is the normal point to enter the boat.  The stern access is not generally for boarding, but for swimming.  BTW, I expect the frame, rather simple to assemble, will be preferable to some, not to others.  It simply makes the top a 24/7 happening, if desired.
Art