[Rhodes22-list] Pictures Attachments

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 10 20:47:39 EDT 2007

Ed,
Did you miss some posts? Or are you just behind the times?

My pictures were saved as JPGs. Unfortunately they should have been
saved as jpgs (lower case). I never use upper case extensions but
Diane's camera saves pictures that way. I didn't notice the
difference but John figured it out.

Problem solved nicely thanks to John!

Mary Lou