[Rhodes22-list] Looking !!

Justin A. Bain jabain2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 14:00:10 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,

I have been searching for a boat this summer in the hopes of finding
something for next year. I have been sailing with a friend on a 31 foot
Irwin for 2 years, and am ready to find my own. I found the Rhodes online
and have been impressed more and more with the boat the more I read about
it. I have emailed Stan in regards to finding a boat, but almost anything
from the factory, new or recycled looks as though it will be out of my price
range.

Stan suggested that I contact owners and see if there are any older Rhodes
out there that may be in my price range. As of right now, I am trying to
stay in the $5000 range, however this may be a pipe dream when it comes to a
Rhodes of any age.

Give me a shout if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Thanks,

Justin

Justin A. Bain

1363 Delaware Ave. Apt. 3M