[Rhodes22-list] Question for John Lock or Michael or others who would know?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sun Aug 12 13:32:55 EDT 2007

At 10:08 AM 8/12/2007 -0700, Tootle wrote:
>John,
>
>All my software is good , that is with medalion.  Could such problems be
>caused by using 'shared' software'?

As I said previously - "unless something else changes it".

It is very likely that something else you have installed (or possibly
full Outlook, rather than Express) has reset the JPEG handling to
something more standard.  You may be one of the lucky ones.  However,
to find out for certain, you would need to test sending an attachment
via e-mail, rather than posting  it via Nabble.

Cheers!

John Lock