[Rhodes22-list] Captain(as in naval and not aeronautical) Brad Haslett

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 13 08:37:43 EDT 2007

Sometime back you looking for a flat pig roller or some kind of construction
equipment.  I mentioned that between Captain Rummy and my house just off
I-85 was a large construction equipment liquidator.  Here is their website:

http://www.martinandmartinauction.com/

And speaking of Al Gore’s distortions, I mean global warming, did you see my
post while you were out about:

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Minority.Blogs&ContentRecord_id=175b568a-802a-23ad-4c69-9bdd978fb3cd&Issue_id=%20

It seems all the fuss about ice melting in Greenland, somebody read in their
Greenland history book that the Vikings farmed under that ice for several
centuries around year 1,000.  Imagine that and the liberal media passes that
fact by.

Bye the way, how long is your S-2 center cockpit?  What is its draft.  Will
it go down the Tombigee ditch?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
:jumping: