[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Luis about Boat For Sale

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 13 09:55:37 EDT 2007

Luis:

Let me begin by reminding all potential buyers and sellers using this forum
to negotiate a purchase or sale of a Rhodes 22 sailboat that there is a
moral obligation forward Stan at General Boats his shekels for maintaining a
market for used  Rhodes 22 sailboats.  That includes boats purchased from
eBay and Back Channel and any other sail boat listing if you first learned
of the boat from this email list.  Do not be so cheap that you morally
cheap.

Luis:

Post all the particulars.  You know, the nitty gritty details including your
price.  Others have done this before.  Also send Stan all the details.  He
does make specific referrals and for a few shekels will help you.

Luis:

I know you have pictures.  Where are they?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:  “President Bush and Bill Clinton both agree that cloning is
morally wrong. Clinton said that he thinks humans should be made the
old-fashioned way - liquored up in a cheap hotel room.”   Jay Leno