[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Luis about Boat For Sale

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 11:25:17 EDT 2007

Ed,
Here are the details for boat.

By the way, I'm not trying to bypass anybody. So refrain yourself from any name calling.

Luis

Handheld Garmin GPS MAP 72

Rechargeable Spot Ligh.

VHF radio switchable 3W/1W with 2 rechargeable batteries and charger (I'll have to go to the boat to find out the specifics)

Life jackets in a bag.

MOB sling (You can see it in one of the pictures sitting atop a cushion on the cockpit).

The trailer is in pretty good shape and it has new tires.

175% Genoa on CDI furler.
Sails are OK. Genoa has a path (It seems that sometime in the past it
may have been touching the spreaders.
Traveler bar is bent (See pictures).
Sail cover for main.
Covers for winches.
Covers for front ports.
1 anchor with chain rode and lots of line with length indicators.
Bimini with cover.
Screen for cabin (See pictures)
Anchor light.
Steaming/Deck light combination.
New navigation lights.
Solar panel (I have never had to plug in the boat anywhere to recharge
the battery) It has a single battery, but it is already wired for 2.
Oar lock on stern.
Fishing pole/Flag pole on stern.
Radio/tape player with audio input + speakers.
2 12VDC fans.
Porta-potty.
Magma grill with cover.
2 Bilge pump (bilge and lazarette).
Triad trailer.
8HP 2 cycle  Johnson with cover.

There have been water in the bilge after it rains, but it stays dry
inside the cabin (I think that the water may be coming in through the
hose for the centerboard pendant).

The side ports were resealed from the outside by previous owner and it
looks a little bit messy. At one time I thought that I had water leaking
through the side ports, but ended up being the front ports and the water
was running on the ceiling and dropping down by the side ports. I put
canvas covers on the front ports and that stopped the water from coming
in.

The base of the mast has a little bit of damage (see pictures) and does
not allow the block for the pop-top to slide to the bottom of the mast.

The boat is located in Bradenton, FL and you can see pictures at:
http://testsite.tropicalminds.com/index.htm

I love this boat and have not been able to enjoy much as I had been
partially disable for the last 1 1/2 years. I''m all right now, but I
need the money for the ex. I'll get another Rhodes in the near future.

If I think of something else, I'll post it to the list.

If you think that you may be interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Luis