[Rhodes22-list] Boys

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:13:00 EDT 2007

It is 100 degrees plus in Memphis again today.  What a good day to surf
under air-conditioning. We stopped in Little Rock on the way back from
Branson to visit with my oldest son who just returned to college for a
second degree, this one in construction management. After a year of
"internship" in post Katrina recovery, he's following his path.  The
youngest wants to be a USCG swimmer, the toughest program they have.  Who
the hell am I to discourage him and his dreams despite the odds.  Here's the
video.

Brad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URhfWguyves