[Rhodes22-list] Jim White, David Culp, Bob Immel, et al...

Jim White lemenagerie22 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 09:20:21 EDT 2007

Good Morning All
  Erin was a non event here. I doubled up lines on my fleet, made sure pumps were good to go and lashed sails under covers to the booms.....

  Today is a beautiful blue day, hot and windless. The bay and Gulf are blue and beautiful.

  I spoke with a good friend in Rockport (the storm made landfall just north of there) and it is basically a non event there too....ironically inland Texas will probably see the majority of "stuff"....

  But......

  I'm worried about Dean. Although presently a long way off, the track looks ominous, and there's plenty of time for ahhhhhh...development.

  Cheers

  jw

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:

It is always nice to get a report from Texas Rhodies that they are o.k...

Are there any Rhodies in Hawaii?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA