[Rhodes22-list] Visit to General Boats

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 10:49:45 EDT 2007

Hi guys,
  My wife and I are planning a visit to Stan in Edenton in early December.  We would like to make the trip into a two or three night vacation, perhaps spend a night on a rented Rhodes from Stan etc.

  Two questions. Is the weather in Edenton suitable for this kind of activity in December?   I am to submit to Stan a list of "must have" and "like to have" equipment, and I need your help in developing this list.  Most of my sailing would be done in rivers and lakes, but I plan to do a few sails in Puget Sound every season.  I am working with a 12 to 15k budget for a recycled boat and double axle trailer.

  Thanks in advance for your great help.

  Respectfully Submitted
  Caesar