[Rhodes22-list] Jim White, David Culp, Bob Immel, et al...

Just bent j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Fri Aug 17 20:00:24 EDT 2007

That would be part of the plan. I would not be a full time resident, just a
frequent visitor. My facilities would be for rent while I'm in the states.
 Having a Rhodes 22 to sail for the experieced Rhodes 22 sailor, while
visiting Hawaii, might be a good profit center for me.

Good Idea Art, just no more than 4 at a time.
Jb