[Rhodes22-list] Credit Scams - Telemarketers - PITA

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 19:26:35 EDT 2007

Slim,

I'm usually polite but firm with telemarketers and one loud  "I am not a
prospect!", does the trick.  This guy yesterday wouldn't let go.  "Look
buddy, I know it's 3AM where you are and you're just trying to earn a
living, but you do understand English well enough to know the meaning of NO,
don't you?"  He did call me on my home phone.  If they call me on my cell
phone I threaten to send them the bill for the minutes.  It doesn't do any
good, one guy who sells construction supplies calls me once a week anyway.
Man, does that ever piss me off.  I think I'll just forward all the calls to
you from now on and let you handle them.

Brad