[Rhodes22-list] Hank's Genoa

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 15:27:12 EDT 2007

Hank, I have a white sacrificial strip as well. Mine is made of dacron so it
weighs less than the usual Sunbrella. Dacron strip will also hold shape much
better. On the downside it will need to be replaced more often. Mine lasted
about 6 years and I am now thinking of repair.

Enjoy your Rhodes!

Wally