[Rhodes22-list] boat i saw in barnegat

Jay Friedland jsail1 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 06:52:12 EDT 2007

John,
Mystery owner, one of the few not encountered in the area of some 2
dozen R22 owners. Now on land near Viking Village, not launched this
season. We're trying to find owner and if it's for sale. It was
spotted and actively sailed a few years ago. Mel Rothbard in
Loveladies, long time R22 owner (now on second R22) is trying to
locate him/her. I will try more in a week-now waiting out rain/small
craft advisory for Day 2 for our LBI to Cape May ocean trip. Will
post anything worthwhile.

Jay

P.S. Next time you're around and need a short break, speak up. We
sail on short notice, even with families.