[Rhodes22-list] Visit to General Boats

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 10:20:31 EDT 2007

Caesar,
Do not accept Dave's apology, read every word.  Good advice.  You will be enhancing your boat every year as dollars and ideas begin to abound, and you'll enjoy.  If your budget constraints are tough, start well with the basics.  Like IMF, go for it for sure.  Having been there, I know you will not want to move an IMF between the coasts after you have had the boat delivered without an IMF.  RE staying on the boat in Dec, I'd be ready to cave in quickly and use Camp Spitzer - it's nice, and you'll never forget the incredibly aroma of those new boats in process at the plant.  Without question you will also enjoy every minute with Stan and Rose!
Art