[Rhodes22-list] POLITICS - Logbook

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:40:03 EDT 2007

The details in my logbook (while I still kept one) would be pretty boring
reading.  Now that we have the Internet, the details that will come out will
be pretty interesting.  I love Little Rock and may consider retiring there,
or at least writing a novel about my experience.  Hillary won't win Arkansas
- small loss. If I were a Donkey I'd be looking for someone else.  This is
going to fun as hell to watch, and painful to witness, if they actually
elect Act II of these crooks.  I plan to spend more time in Arkansas the
next few months, starting with Labor Day Weekend.  We're taking Cora to a
water park in North Little Rock that a former student of mine has a
financial interest in and spending the weekend at my first wife's house.
Run, Hillary, Run.  You may have escaped the scrutiny the first time you
asshole's strove for power but the rules have changed.  Let the game's
begin!

PS - Whitewater was nothing.  That was an amateurish attempt at profit
compared to the real blood these folks have to explain.

Brad