[Rhodes22-list] so I go away for a few days (a test with negligiblecontent)

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Tue Aug 21 15:22:26 EDT 2007

I received message from network OK. Do you folks ever sail around mouth of Choptank rivers or at Knapp Narrows. We remember a fabulous Seafood restaurant called "The Bridge" at the Narrows, when we sailed across Bay from Rose Have in the 80's. Wonder if it is still operating?
Alan & Barbara Robertson