[Rhodes22-list] Bill Dunn's water in bilge problem

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 21 19:16:27 EDT 2007

Bill:

You said, "I can't locate the bilge pump."  Maybe you do not have one!  You
have a lazerette pump because it is a common place to get water on older
boats.  If you had a bilge pump, I would expect you to see it.  Most bilge
pumps are just forward of the square piece of floor that come up.  While it
could be way forward, you just may not have one.

Also, when jumping in to a discussion on this forum, if you change the
subject line, you may get other accurate comments.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
"  I was in a car dealership a while ago, when a large motor home was towed
into
  the garage.  The front of the vehicle was in dire need of repair and the
whole
  thing generally looked like an extra in "Twister".  I asked the  manager
what had
  happened.  He told me that the driver had set the "cruise  control" and
then went
  in the back to make a sandwich."  And he sued the manufacturer and won.