[Rhodes22-list] Bob Mellor and Lou Rosenberg

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 22 08:12:10 EDT 2007

As soon as both of you get your boats on the water we can call you Captain.

Congradualtions to both of you.  However, I now think it appropriate for you
both of you guys to be more forthcoming to others trying to do what you have
done.  Do not leave the questions to the speculators who have not made the
same achievement as both of you.

"Communists and industrialists, tycoons and sailing bums, and down to the
last man, they are all great people.  The sea is the great equalizer.  The
challenge of the wind, water and the elements seems to bring men closer and
more equal than at any time in their lives.  Ashore they are different, but
at sea they have to depend upon each other." George O'Day